Delicious Mac & Cheese Recipe
Hello Loves, I am so glad I get to share my favorite Mac & Cheese recipe of mine. I hope you enjoy.
INGREDIENTS Serving: 6-8 Time: Cook: 30min Prep: 20mins
16-ounce macaroni of choice
3 1/2 cups shredded cheese
2 tsp cup flour
2 cups milk
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/4 dried thyme
1/2 cup scallion
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
2 tsp cajun powder
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Bring water to boil, add pasta and cook until al dente.
- Microwave or boil milk for 1 1/2 mins.
- In the meantime add butter in a large pot over medium-low heat and whisk in flour, constant whisking to avoid clumps until mixture is smooth.
- Add warm milk and continue to whisk for 5mins until roux is thick.
- Add to the mixture salt, pepper, dried thyme, onion and Cajun powder, stir and then add shredded cheese until creamy.
- Grease your container you wish to use.
- Add mixture to the bowl/tin and top with extra cheese.
- Melt butter in a skillet and toss bread crumbs to coat. Top macaroni with the bread crumbs.
- Bake for 30mins at 350 degrees or 175 degrees C