Taking Control Of Their Sexual Health
With FC2 you will be able to enjoy sex with your partner with a piece of mind, knowing that you are protected while being stimulated. FC2 is the only female-controlled dual contraceptive available to women. FC2 empowers women to take control of their sexual health by providing protection from STDs and unwanted pregnancy. South Africa has the largest female condom program in the world. In 2016, South African HCP distributed 27 million female condoms and conducted a survey after 12 months of use. The survey resulted in the following feedback:
- 80% of women felt that the female condom put them in control
- 74% of men felt that the female condom was either better or much better than the male condom
- Protected sex acts went up to 92%
Advantages of using FC2
- FC2 female condom can help prevent unwanted pregnancies.
- Compared to male condoms they offer a 95%-98% effectiveness
- Helps prevent sexually transmitted diseases.
- Can be inserted up to two hours prior to intercourse
- It can be used even if you’re allergic to latex as it is latex and hormone free, which is a healthier option. It is also made of nitrile which is three times stronger than latex.
- It warms to body temperatures and lines the vagina. This helps to provide more comfort and pleasure for both partners.
- It’s well lubricated with a silicone-based lubricant inside and out and you can use more lubricant if desired, oil or water-based
- Only female condom FDA approved (proven safe and effective)
- Comparable high efficacy to male condoms
- Great for men who have difficulty maintaining an erection when using a condom
- One size fits all
Getting a Prescription
I know female condoms are not very popular and is not advertised as much as it should. They are also usually hard to find. However, FC2 is making contraceptive options easier for women, with the option to pay out-of-pocket or with insurance if cost is a factor. FC2 provides the option for purchasing using Hey Doctor App which is easier and fast.
FC2 is an over-the-counter form of contraception that is covered by most insurances with no out-of-pocket expenses when prescribed by a physician. If you do not have a physician you can use the app Hey Doctor App which is a virtual doctor, Pay only $5 for your doctor visit!
It’s quick and easy:
- Download the App (iOS devices only)
- Sign up
- Start your visit and fill out the questionnaire
- Take a picture of yourself, license, and front of insurance card (optional)
- Find a Pharmacy near you and pick up your FC2
Hey Doctor App provides service in the following states:
AZ, CA, CT, FL, GA, IL, MT, NE, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, VA and WA
(More states coming soon!)
You can enter for a chance to win a FC2 swag bag and samples.