20 Creative DIY Ideas For A Fabulous Garden
Knowing that spring is here and your garden is starting to blossom gives a confidence boost in tackling gardening DIY projects to make your garden a bit more sass.
You can spruce up your garden by:
- Planting new in season flowers/plants.
- Weeding out your garden.
- Make a schedule for watering plants.
- Using objects to re-create something new and useful.
- Add accessories such as lighting, stepping stones, makers etc.
- Adding a fountain and or a bird bath.
Here are some creative DIY garden ideas that you will absolutely love.
1. DIY Wall mounted letter. Tutorial here at House & Fig.
2. Recycle paint can for flower pot holder HGTV
3. Create a fashionable garden with handbags and purchases by HGTV
4. Fairy Garden by 1 Pure Heart
5. DIY ladybug to make your garden look so much cute. Tutorial at Artdrops Tatjana
6. Fairy Garden by Home Talk
7. What a great way to reuse your old colanders? Unknown source
8. DIY stamped spoon plant markers by Intimate Weddings
9. Use old tires to spruce up your garden decor. By Design Rulz
10. Design your own flowerpot to suit your garden. Unknown Source
11. Redesign your garden by utilising your space and implementing simple DIY decor ideas by Good Housekeeping
12. Use your old bicycle for a fancy garden accessory Piccsy
13. Flower pot using Gumboots Rosina Huber
14. Repurpose Work Office for your garden HGTV
15. DIY River Rock Garden Markers. Tutorial here at City Moms Blog.
16. DIY pallet for flower pot display Good Housekeeping
17. Repurpose shoe holder by Good Housekeeping
18. Moulded hands for a unique garden design Goods Home Design
19. Bird bath Fairy Garden by Faith Tap
20. A fancier way to showcase your flower pot. Pinterest
What do you think? Do you love these absolutely gorgeous ideas for your garden?