8 Dollar Store Organizing Tricks You’ve Been Missing Out On
If you have never been to the dollar store, you are missing out. The dollar store has many incredible selections from food, party decor, wedding accessories, home, stationaries and many other items. You can find so many things to organise, decorate or useful tools on a day-to-day basis to help make your life easier. Only a $1 people, only a dollar.
Whenever mum comes to visit from Jamaica, she would always head to the dollar store to get stationery items for her school, candies and little gift items to bring home for friends and family.
This post may contain affiliate links to products and services. Disclaimer Here
5 Reasons Why De-Cluttering Your Home Is Crucial
- Decluttering will help to clear your mind.
- It helps reduce anxiety and stress.
- Helps to reduce your workload/house chores.
- It can cause health problems.
- Helps to get rid of pathogens in your home.
Now, Let’s look at these eight (8) dollar store organising tricks that will help you be more organise and decorative.
1. Organise your fridge with these cute baskets from the dollar store. Look at those mason jars? You may not get that same one at the dollar store, but you can get smaller jars to store other food items.
Via Do it on a Dime
2. I think when your life is organised your state of mind is too lol does that make sense. But, it just makes your home feel light and your mind free and clear and of course reduces stress and anxiety.
Tutorial at The Crazy Crafty Lady
3. This is perfect for your laundry room, everything in one place.
Via Home Designer
4. These crates can easily store your children’s toys, books or other items. You don’t have to place them that high on the wall. You can always set them couple inches above the floor.
5. A basket to store laundry items or even just extra blankets or other linens. Though the whole project is not $1, the rest of the items to make this DIY project is inexpensive, so don’t worry about going over budget. Besides, it’s totally worth it. The tutorial for this project can be found at I Heart Organising.
6. I thought this was clever of Rachel from Smile & Wave to use one this dollar store cooling racks to hang her jewellery. How innovative?
Via Smile & Wave.
7. I love a cute pantry. I can’t wait to buy my own home. Sigh, someday, someday!
Jen from The Social Home said these were from the dollar store in Canada, so let’s hope we can find these in the US. With a little shopping around of course.
Via The Social Home.
8. You can get these baskets at the dollar store, but you have to get a rope to do the rest.
These dollar store organising tricks are just amazing. Let know what are your tips for organising your home.