Here I am bringing you guys this lovely Rum n Raisin Ice cream dessert. I added some cinnamon and renamed it Cinnamon Rum n Raisin Ice Cream. Either way, it’s packed with deliciousness.
This is a no-churn ice cream and no-churn ice creams are the best not because they are delicious but because they are easy to make and taste just as good as regular ice cream.
Growing up I hated Rum and Raisin Ice Cream, I guess its because I was a kid. I didn’t know then the importance and deliciousness and happiness rum brings. So, here am today making this dessert for my lovely folks to try. All I can say I was taken back by how good it was.
- Can it be dairy-free? I haven’t experimented with that. Not sure.
- Alcohol? Yes, you can do without, but then it would be Cinnamon Rasin Ice Cream. Or, You can use rum extract. That’s perfect for the kids or non-drinkers. Maybe you could add some cardamom to spice it up.
- If your mixture is really stiff then its less likely the raisins will fall to the bottom. Honestly, It”s hard to avoid. If you have any tips leave them in the comments down below.
- I used Golden raisins because I prefer the golden ones. Use whatever you like.
Check out Delicious Keto Berry Mousse
Cinnamon Rum n Raisin Ice Cream
- loaf pan
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 14 oz Condensed Milk
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- 1 ½ Cinnamon
- 1-3 tbsp Dark Rum
- ¾ Raisin
- In a bowl add heavy cream, vanilla, cinnamon, and dark rum.
- Whip the cream until it forms a stiff peak. (similar to whipped cream)
- Fold condensed milk and raisins into the cream and gently fold together. (Don’t add all the condense milk at once, slowly does it)
- Pour contents in a freezer-proof container and cover with a plastic wrap. Transfer container to the freezer for at least 4-6 hours.