Couponing is a great way to save on groceries. I have created tips that will save you thousands. As per one recent survey, around 63% of Americans prefer to use coupons for shopping to get great discounts and offers. Probably, some of you may find it a little embarrassing to use a coupon for every shopping as you may find it awkward but in actuality, rich people use more coupons. Coupons aren’t just for the penniless.
This post may contain affiliate links to products and services. Disclaimer Here
Coupons are for everyone, you just need to learn how to use them. Here are a few tips and tricks that may help you to save more with couponing.
Check out these articles on my blog
Learn how to use coupons:
- There are so many types of coupons available at different online and offline stores. According to our friends at Thrifty Nomads it is best to Sign up for your local newspaper. Check the store bulletin board for coupons. Download coupon apps if you’re app-savvy and Join local coupon groups on Facebook to keep in the coupon know-how where you live. Ibotta is a great way to use a couponing app, I have been using and saved over 100 dollars in 4 months through the app.
Create a Coupon Match-Ups:
- It is an interesting task to do and can help you to save more. First of all, you need to confirm at your local shopping store if they accept manufacturer coupons and store sales coupons at the same time on the same product or not. Most of the stores allow such types of matchups and naturally, it can help you to maximize your savings even with shopping.
Opportunity to avail Double Value of Coupons:
- Very few of you might be aware of the fact but there are many cases when shoppers are allowed to double coupon face values. Although this option is available with limited stores still, you can find them with ease. Find some time to list their locations and next time take advantage of these savings.
Spot Fake Deals:
- While taking benefits from coupons it is also important to stay aware of fake deals. You may find so many cases when promotions highlighted by grocery stores actually do not provide real benefits of promotions and do not contribute to savings.
- The stacking discount strategy appears more appealing to most budget-conscious shoppers. The major reason behind their popularity is that the retailers find them the best way to draw buyer’s attention towards their stores. And on the other side, shoppers can maximize their shopping by simply stacking a few discounts and coupons.
Find the right coupon:
- Most of the time people find unnecessary coupons that do not include benefits on their desired shopping list. To get the best benefits from couponing, it is good to widen up your search. You can prefer to check newspapers, magazines, product packaging, websites of manufacturers, printable coupons, online coupons, direct mails, free product offers, and grocery store sites, etc. This wide search may help you to pick coupons of your interest.
There are so many options for coupons; you may start with mobile coupons, e-coupons, or paperless coupons to the best discounts on every shopping.