This post may contain affiliate links for products and services. Please see my full Affliate Disclaimer for detailsThis delicious keto Mixed Berry Mousse will satisfy your sweet cravings on a low carb/keto diet. Let’s find out how to make it.
Keto DietingDiet is a great way to lose weight fast while gaining a ton of energy and feeling your best. So, you’ve decided to give it a shot. Awesome! Now what? Going on a diet is stressful enough; you constantly worry about “what to eat,” “how to eat,” and “where to buy it”? Am I in your head? Maybe. Like you, I, too have asked those same questions. Check out The Best Ketogenic Food List Ever! Everything You Need To Know. So, I just started keto and I have to say, while I thought it would be easy, it’s not! Absolutely not!. I find that I am eating the same things over and over and being in quarantine doesn’t make it any better. I have strong cravings for sweets, salty and sour. My taste buds are all over the place, I wanna eat everything.
Delicious Keto Berry MousseI made this really delicious keto mixed berry mousse for dessert and it was great. Not too sweet because I didn’t add sugar. I was trying to avoid artificial sweeteners as much as possible. Instead, I used the juice from muddled berries to add to my mixer and also the remaining crushed berries. I think it’s easy, light, delicious, and low carb. You can have this mousse by itself or can be used as a topping or garnish for your other desserts.
Adding SugarIf you would like to add sugar you can add this keto artificial sugar called Erythritol.
CHECK OUT THSE AWESOME RECIPES FROM USEasy Delicious Keto Recipes You Can Make Scrumptious Keto Dessert Recipes The Best Ketogenic Food List Ever! Everything You Need To Know
KETO MIXED BERRY MOUSSE
This is a delicious keto Mixed Berry Mousse that will satisfy your sweet cravings on a low carb/keto diet.
For the Mousse
- 1/3 Cup Blueberries
- 1/3 Cup Raspberries
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 oz Mixed Berries Blueberry and Raspberry
- 2 tbsp Powdered Erythritol Optional (If you prefer to use regular sweetener)
- Muddle the 2oz of mixed berries, if you prefer you can cook them on low heat in a non-stick pan, this will bring out the sweetness in the berries without you having to add sugar. **Do this only if you prefer to not add Erythritol or any low arb sweeteners.
- Add heavy cream and all the other ingredients in a bowl and mix with a mixer or by hand. A mixture makes it fluffier and creamier, by hang takes longer. *** Mix until the mixture becomes fluffy, don't overmix.
- Pour contents in a mason jar or container of choice and chill for 20 minutes. I prefer the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Then garnish with berries. Taste like ice cream.