Jerk Deviled Eggs is a perfect appetizer and snack. Great for parties and events. These spicy jerk deviled eggs are delicious and flavorful.
Jerk Deviled Eggs by Chef Simpson
Check out this delicious Jerk Deviled Eggs from Chef Simpson. Christmas is approaching and this delicious recipe is perfect for appetizers and snacks for your Christmas parties and get-together.
You can purchase here
Jerk Deviled Eggs
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/4 cups sour cream
- 1/2 tsp Jerk Seasoning
- 1 tsp Mexican or Cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/4 cup finely chopped ham or bacon bits
- Shell eggs and cut in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out yolks into a small bowl and mash with a fork. Blend in mayonnaise, sour cream, ham, olives, chives, and seasoning.
- Spoon the yolk mixture into the egg whites. Makes 6-8 servings.
- This post may contain affiliate links to products and services.