Spicy Tuna Poke Bowl
Poke bowls are delicious, filling, and exciting. Why it is exciting? because its fun building your bowl the way you like it.
Servings 2 people
- 1 pound fresh tuna sashimi grade cut into cubes
- 4 cups cooked jasmine rice (room temperature)
- ½ cup avocado
- ¼ cup cucumber
- 1 stalk scallion/green onions
- ½ tsp toasted white Sesame seed
- ½ tsp toasted black Sesame seed
- ¼ tsp Japanese seven-spice shichimi togarashi seasoning
Spicy Mayo Sauce
- 4 tbsp mayo
- 2 tbsp sriracha
- ½ tsp sesame seed oil
Cut the tuna in cubes and then add it to a bowl. Combine scallion/green onions, Japanese seven spice, and white and black sesame seeds and mix together.
Add chili mayo sauce and combine together using a spoon.
Making the bowl
Cut avocado into cubes; cucumber into circles; cut jalapenos into circles
Place 2 cups of room temperature rice in a bowl add tuna one side and place avocado, cumber, and jalapenos around the bowl. You can decorate the bowl how you like it.