I cook every single day, for the most part, and sometimes I try to find tips and tricks to make life in the kitchen a bit easier. Here are so many awesome kitchen hacks that will help you next time in the kitchen.
This post may contain affiliate links to products and services. Disclaimer Here
1. Line inside of your baking tray with tin foil to clean up easily when done baking.
2. Use a paper clip to unclog your salt shaker.
3. We tend to have extra drawer spaces in our cabinet. To utilize these spaces, we can install a paper towel rack to make things much easier.
4. DIY Cleaning your blender
5. Use a paper plate to prevent splatters when using an electric whisk.
6. Place a wooden spoon on top of your boiling pot and the water won’t boil over.
7. Fill the burnt pan with water and add 1 cup vinegar. Let it warm up on the stove for a few minutes and then add 2 tbsp of baking soda. When done, scrub the pan with SOS and Voila!
10. DIY Under Sink Organization. Garbage Bag Holder.
11. Use an egg tray to store condiments for easy pouring and to avoid waste.
12. Attach a rubber band to your mixing spoon to avoid the spoon from falling into the pot.
13. On the go? Grab a plastic wrap and wrap around your cup tight to avoid spilling.
Aren’t these some really excellent ideas? I think these will work perfectly in any kitchen.
Let me know what are some kitchen hacks that you use in your kitchen.