This post may contain affiliate links for products and services. Please see my full Affliate Disclaimer for detailsCheap And Easy DIY Ideas For Your Bedroom: It’s nice when you see these luxurious bedroom design by top interior decorators. However, it would be awesome if you could do it yourself, especially on a low budget. Well, I am here to tell you that re-designing your bedroom can be cheap and easier than you think, that is exactly why I decided to find some cheap, very attractive, creative easy to do DIY ideas for your bedroom. Take a look at these and see which one will be on your next to-do list.
Cheap And Easy DIY Ideas For Your Bedroom
1. Make kid’s school work decorative.What’s better than using what you have. For instance, if you have any kids use their artwork to decorate the bedroom. Framing each work of theirs and put them up around the bedroom. This brings life and joy to the room.
2. Change the color of the room.Try a soothing and relaxing color that can relax the mind and bring peace to the soul. This is a perfect DIY activity, just choose the colour/s from the hardware store and start painting.
3. DIY Furniture.Sometimes all you need to do is to think outside the box and you’ll discover something so different but yet brilliant and amazing.
4. Mini GardenCreate your own mini garden which will help alleviate stress. You just need some decor sand, fake plants( anyone you desire) glass container, and a small bamboo stick. Pour decor sand in a glass container and stick plants in and arrange bamboo sticks the way you want them. Place container on your desk.
5. Edgy Hangers
DecozillaThese are so creative and can be used for a variety of things such as to hold long pieces of jewelry, keys, or hats. All you would need is a piece of board (cut it to your desired length), a small tin of paint (any color of your choice), five rocks, and hot glue. Paint the board and rocks, allow to dry. Put hot glue on rocks and place the individual pieces on the board, allow to dry. Also, place some onboard and place them on the wall. When everything is fully dry place items on.
6. Glow in the dark.
GingersnapcraftsWouldn’t it be awesome to have some glow in the dark while sleeping? To achieve this you need three easy things; glow-in-the-dark vinyl, glass jar, and colorful marbles. Cut the vinyl into a fine strip put it around the glass jar and place marbles in. Put this on your bedside table.
I Spy DIYShelves are good to have but here are some fun ways of making your shelves creative. Instead of building your shelves in the old fashion way how about trying different shapes. Even try painting them with colors to represent different books.
8. LampsTired of your dull lampshades. Well, here is a birdcage table lamp that you can recreate. From dull to vibrant.
9. Sleeping under the stars.
Style like you stole itJust imagine sleeping under the stars in your own bed. To achieve this look all you need is paint, paintbrushes, a ladder, and silver glitter dust. Put glitter in the paint, mix gently. Apply the amount you want to the ceiling.
10. Motivational board.This is a board that will help motivate you. You can write inspirational words on a sticky pad and place them on board or cut out articles from the magazine. This will help you start your morning off in a positive mood.
11. BedLooking at your bed it may seem dull and boring how about putting some pillows on it. Not just regular pillows but ones that are fun or you can even DIY. Sew your name or embroidery, place buttons in the shape of your name or any desired shape.
12. RugsWhy buy a new rug when you could make one. All you need is the material, scissors, needle, and thread. Here is a cute idea to make a pom-pom rug from the Make and do crew.
CHECK OUT THESE AWESOME RECIPES FROM US
- Cheap DIY’s To Beautify Your Home
- 17 DIY Home Crafty Decor Ideas
- 11 Almost-Free DIY Party Decor Ideas
- 11 Awesome DIY Crafts You Must Try
11 Dollar Store Decor Hacks To Spruce Up Your Home
11 Ways To Organize Your Home With Storage Bins
7 Things you can Recycle at Home
16 Things You Didn't Know Had An Expiry Date
28 Amazing and Free Kitchen Printables
15 Creative Closet Organizing & Storage For Your H...
10 Money Saving Christmas Gift Ideas
Thrifty Home Decor Ideas To Save Money