Don’t limit yourself to just Alfredo or pasta and cheese. There are so many Italian dishes out there that are amazing and are worth a try. These are the top Italian dishes you must try.
Top Italian Dishes To Try
1. Italian Meatballs Recipe from Wine & Glue
Spaghetti and Meatballs are traditionally what many eat as a basic Italian dish. You may think that it’s just meatballs, but if you had the right recipe for your meatballs then you would think otherwise.
2. MARGHERITA PIZZA Recipe from The Beautiful Plate
If you have never tried an Italian Pizza then boy you are missing out. I love my Margherita Pizza with basil, truffles, and prosciutto is divine which makes this one of the top Italian dishes you must try.
3. Garlic Rosemary Focaccia Bread Recipe from Wanderzest
The “death bread” is the bread that I will die for. Yes, I’m serious focaccia with a side of pecorino, and olive oil is just phenomenal.
4. Cacio e Pepe Recipe from Instyle
Cacio e Pepe which means Cheese and Pepper is a classic Italian dish with simple ingredients that includes black pepper, Pecorino Romano, cheese, and pasta.
5. Gnocchi Recipe from FoxyFolkys
Made with potato, cheese, and a whole list of goodies, This soft dough dumpling is everyone’s favorite Italian dish. Gnocchi in red sauce with a couple of meatballs is fantasy hahaha. I love it!!!!
6. Pici with Tuscan Sausage Ragu Recipe from Inside the Rustic Kitchen
Made with Italian sausage, ragu, and pici this dish looks absolutely delish. How can you go wrong? Inside the rustic kitchen has the recipe for you to try.
7. Classic Lasagna Recipe from Great Grub Delicious Treats
Who doesn’t love lasagna? Well, this lasagna is filled with mozzarella, cottage, and parmesan cheese. Scrumptious!!!
8. Spaghetti al Frutti di Mare
Recipe from Rice ‘n Flour
“A fun fact, Frutti di Mare literally translates to ‘Fruit of the Sea’. Therefore, the key thing about this recipe is the freshness and the quality of the seafood, especially the mussels, because it is the mussels and the juice they produce while cooking that brings the flavor of the sea into your pasta plate” – Rice ‘n Flour
9. Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe from Damn Delicious
Everyone has their version of Carbonara but I do love this recipe from “Damn Delicious”. With only 5 ingredients this Spaghetti Carbonara is easy to do when starvation kicks in.
10. Lamb Ragu with Pappardelle Recipe from Pinch and Swirl
I know I have another dish with ragu, but trust me this is worth it. Lamb in ragu cooked in pappardelle with feta cheese on top.
11. Ravioli with Seafood Spinach & Mushrooms in Garlic Cream Sauce Recipe from Will cook for smiles
While I made Seafood Ravioli which was absolutely amazing, I can’t even begin to fathom it with Spinach and mushrooms in Garlic Creamy Sauce.
12. Bucatini All’Amatriciana Recipe from Cravings of a Lunatic
“Bucatini All’Amatriciana” in my italian voice. While this may not be one of my favorite dishes. This seems to be a crowd-pleaser. Cravings of a Lunatic made this bucatini with pancetta which is like bacon, others use veal or lamb. This dish is pretty versatile so you switch it up to suit your needs.
13. Escarole Beans and Sausage Recipe from Sweet Paul Magazine
I love beans and sausage. Add escarole and some cheese to that. Bon Appetit.
14. Cioppino Recipe from Rasa Malaysia
Cioppino known as fisherman’s stew is a very famous Italian-American dish that consists of seafood in a nice stew. If your seafood lover like myself you will definitely love this one.
15. Braised Lamb Shanks with Gremolata and Baked Polenta Recipe from Bon Appetit
Lamb shank with backed polenta, this may not be classic Italian but its infusion will is Italian enough for me.
Which one of these dishes are you gonna try? Let me know in the comment box below.
CHECK OUT THESE AWESOME RECIPES FROM US
- Cheap DIY’s To Beautify Your Home
- 17 DIY Home Crafty Decor Ideas
- 11 Almost-Free DIY Party Decor Ideas
- 11 Awesome DIY Crafts You Must Try