Who doesn’t love a good dollar store hack. I have created round 3 of the ‘Epic Dollar Store Hacks’ that are cheap and worth doing yourself (DIY). It’s still spring so if you missed out on spring cleaning and organization then these great cheap and easy dollar store hacks will help with your summer decor.
Tips on shopping at the dollar store:
- Buying household products can save you a ton of cash, from detergents to cleaning supplies and miscellaneous household for your household needs.
- Whatever you do don’t buy electronics, makeup and medication.
- Decorations, seasonal goods and party supplies are so cheap, you can get craft supplies to make DIY crafts and decorations for your home, just make sure to shop early for these supplies because they are limited.
- School supplies and stationary are always a bargain.
- COUPONS!!! Believe it or not but coupons can be used at the dollar store. Restrictions apply of course so make sure to find out the restrictions on using coupons before you go.
- Know when inventory comes in so you can always stay abreast of new items and get them as they arrive.
- Always check expiry date on food items and personal products.
- Shop online for bulk items, it’s way cheaper and there are a varieties of different items that are not in store.
- Not everything is worth buying at the dollar store, especially if you’re getting the same quantity for less somewhere else.
- Check the quality of the items before purchase, in some cases you might buy items that are already broken or feeble. Even though it’s just a dollar it’s still money and you may not get refunds or credit on your store returns.
Check out these other awesome dollar store hacks from my other roundups.
1. Starburst Mirror
2. Chalkboard Menu
3. Farmhouse Style Vase
4. Ocean Stone bath mat
5. Storage Bins
6. Magazines and File Organizers
7. Storage hooks
8. Repurpose put dollar store items into master pieces
9. Decorative piece for your home
10. Flower vase