The dollar store is definitely one of my favourite stores hands down. Their are so many Dollar Store Decor Hacks you can try. Why toss hundreds of dollars on items you can get for $1. This is my second dollar store post, check out my other article on Dollar Store Organizing Tricks and hacks.
I have complied 11 dollar store decor hacks to spruce up your home on a budget.
1. Head to your nearest dollar store and purchase a file box to help organize your home supplies.
2. A simple dollar store trash can be turn into a really nice night stand, now that’s a dollar store hack.
3. Make an elegant greenhouse out of picture frames.
4. By using an old mirror or whatever you choose you can make a sunburst mirror from bamboo skewers. How innovative!
5. You can make cute wineglass lampshades for decorating your home. So simple and easy to make.
6. All these items you can get at the dollar store. May cost you roughly 7 to 8 dollars to make this cute soap dispenser.
7. Enamel Painted Vases
8. I have always seen these glass wafers at the dollar store and had no idea they could be used like this.
9. You can use this cute little tray to decorate your home or to serve to your guest, whatever you choose it’s a cheap.
10. Spruce up your table by using nail-heads. You can buy them in different colours or spray paint them to make your own unique colour.
11. Make a jewelry holder from a cutlery tray.
Let me know if you have tried any of the DIY’S above and any other ideas not listed you have tried. I love seeing cheaper ways to decorate and organize on a budget.