Female Condoms (FC2) to protect yourself: Protecting your sexual and reproductive health is important to both men and women. Society tends to focus on the male counterpart and fails to educate women on sexual health. Sex education and conversations are not regularly discussed as it may seem taboo and uncomfortable for some. To some, it should not be discussed at all. Why though?
How to take control of your sexual health
1. Protect yourself against sexually transmitted infections(STIs) by practicing safe sex. People use their bodies casually without understanding the repercussions of their actions. The last thing you want to do is be infected and spread infections. Choosing the right contraceptive will not only help in preventing pregnancies but prevent catching STIs or HIV. That is why FC2 is one of the world’s leading female condoms that will help women engage in sexual intercourse with peace of mind.
2. Be vigilant about changes in your body.
3. Regular check-ups and Screening
- 80% of women felt that the female condom put them in control
- 74% of men felt that the female condom was either better or much better than the male condom
- Protected sex acts went up to 92%
Advantages of using Female Condoms (FC2)
Female condoms can help prevent unwanted pregnancies.
Compared to male condoms they offer a 95%-98% effectiveness
Help prevent sexually transmitted diseases.
Can be inserted up to two hours prior to intercourse
It can be used even if you’re allergic to latex as it is latex and hormone-free, which is a healthier option. It is also made of nitrile which is three times stronger than latex.
FC2 warms to body temperatures and lines the vagina. This helps to provide more comfort and pleasure for both partners.
It’s well lubricated with a silicone-based lubricant inside and out and you can use more lubricant if desired, oil or water-based
Only female condom FDA approved (proven safe and effective)
Comparable high efficacy to male condoms
Great for men who have difficulty maintaining an erection when using a condom
One size fits all
Getting a Prescription for Female Condom
I know female condoms are not very popular and is not advertised as much as it should. They are also usually hard to find. However, is making contraceptive options easier for women, with the option to pay out-of-pocket or with insurance if cost is a factor.Provides the option for purchasing using which is easier and fast. Hey Doctor App is an over-the-counter form of contraception that is covered by most insurances with no out-of-pocket expenses when prescribed by a physician. If you do not have a physician you can use the app Hey Doctor App which is a virtual doctor, Pay only $5 for your doctor visit!
It’s quick and easy:
- Download the App (iOS devices only)
- Sign up
- Start your visit and fill out the questionnaire
- Take a picture of yourself, license, and front of insurance card (optional)
- Find a Pharmacy near you and pick up your FC2
AZ, CA, CT, FL, GA, IL, MT, NE, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, VA, and WA
(More states coming soon!)
CHECK OUT THSE AWESOME RECIPES FROM US