While I am not a big drinker, when I do I usually go for a cocktail. When I do it’s usually sweet, fruity or tart. I wanted to create something different for this drink and decided to do a Margarita since I am such a big fan of Margaritas. I created this cocktail not knowing what the hell I was doing. Then came up with the name Blood Orange Peachy Margarita. I like it!
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS TO PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.DISCLAIMER HERE
Blood Oranges are in season now so why not take advantage of the season.
Slurp! Slurp! this cocktail will make you fall in love with the season.
Blood Orange Peachy Margarita
- 2 Ounces Blood Orange Freshly Squeeze with some pulp (1 large BO)
- 1 Ounces Lime juice Freshly Squeeze
- 2 Ounces Peaches blended
- 1/3 Ounces Bauchant
- 2 Ounces Reposado Tequila
- Crushed Ice
- Salt for the rim
- Slice of Blood Orange
- Base on the number of servings you want to make, squeeze blood oranges, and lime juices and set aside.
- Blend Peaches 1/.4 of a whole peach or 3 ounces of pureered peaches together.
- Use the left over lime to wet the edges of your glass/es. Then Dip glass/es in salt, preferably kosher salt.
- In a coctail shaker add desired ice then tequila, bauchant, blood orange juice, lime juice and peaches and shake well.