Hey Guys! So let me tell you how I went to Chicago and fell in love with the Berry Pancakes at the Wildberry Pancakes. OMG! It was AMAZING!!! so, I had to re-create this Fluffy Cream Cheese Blueberry Pancakes, however, my version. I tried using the cream cheese as a filling but honestly, I prefer it in the pancakes. But you can do whatever that suits you.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS TO PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.DISCLAIMER HERE
Use whatever brand products you like, I am sure it will get the job done right and still taste yummy.
My batter was a little light with the 1 cup, so I added 1/3 cup more flour, that is only because I like my pancakes fluffy. Also, instead of adding the cream cheese on top of the batter like how I initially did it, just add the cream cheese into the mix. I find when I put the cream cheese on top of the batter while making the pancakes, it tastes too creamy. I prefer the cream to be a little lighter.
I add a lot of garnish. So, I wanted a cream cheese garnish and I created a sauce from cream cheese and it was awesome. I have the recipe down below.
Fluffy Cream Cheese Blueberry Pancakes
- 1 cup All purpose Flour (Sifted)
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 large Eggs (Beaten)
- 3/4 cup Milk (Warm)
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- Oil for cooking
- 1 tbsp Soft Butter or melted
- 2 ounces Cream Cheese
- 6 oz Cream Cheese Sauce (soft)
- Whipped Cream
- Powered Sugar
- Maple Sugar
Cream Cheese Sauce
- 1 tbsp Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp Powered Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Milk
- 1. Mix together sifted flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a bowl.
- 2. Beat eggs together with milk, cream cheese, vanilla and soft butter, do not overbeat this mixture because you want the pancakes to be thick and fluffy.
- 3. Combine both dry and wet ingredients together and mix; the consistency should be thick, make sure it's not too lumpy.
- Add a hand full of Blueberries to the mixture